Sharks training & COVID requirements
Hi Everyone! Please note the COVID requirements for everybody attending Sharks training (indoor and outdoor) over the coming weeks. These will be updated regularly as the Government and Basketball Victoria directives change.
Current Government and Basketball Victoria COVID safe guidelines allow training subject to the following guidelines. Training can include structured non-contact drills and scrimmage.
Everyone is reminded to please ensure the following:
- Spectators are limited to one adult per player, where the child requires supervision.
- If training is indoors, adults must wear a mask and must be socially distanced if remaining at the venue for the duration of training.
- Do not attend training if you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick.
- Please arrive at training no more than 5 minutes before starting time.
- Participants should arrive at training ready to play without the need to use the changing rooms.
- The changing rooms should only be used for toilet visits (outdoor venues prohibit use of their toilet and any change room facilities).
- Please remove all rubbish at the end of your training session.
- Players must supply their own balls. All balls to be sanitised prior to use.
- Adults must not congregate in the training entrance area after drop off and before pick up.
In addition, adults in attendance at training must register their attendance using the following link https://visitsafe.at/beaumarissharksbasketball
There must be 2 adults at a minimum at training (coach and one other) for all junior teams.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter
We wish everyone an enjoyable, successful and uninterrupted season. GO SHARKS!